Thanks to Tracy for sharing her TFW Thornhill story. Overcoming a reliance on pain killers and getting back into exercise after a back and knee injury is a great achievement.
1. What were some of your struggles with exercise before you came to TFW Thornhill?
After being fairly active and taking fitness for granted for the majority of my adult life, having to deal with back pain and a knee injury left me frightened to exercise for a couple of years before coming to TFW Thornhill.
2. What made you bite the bullet and start coming to TFW Thornhill?
I exhausted medical investigations and got tired of constantly taking painkillers. The only thing I hadn’t tried was a return to training, so I finally answered the constant invites from family warriors to try TFW!
3. What are some of the significant results you’ve gotten since training at TFW Thornhill?
Increased strength, reduced fat, better informed dietary choices and improved body confidence. But more importantly, a new familia and NO BACK PAIN!
4. What are the top 3 tips that helped you transform?
- Discipline with attendance
- Meal prep from writing the shopping list to cooking our meals
- Water, water and more water!
Cheers coaches! Hallussa!
The 8-week warrior challenge is starting on August 12th 2019. Contact Coach Ross to book in an initial meeting. We have 12 spots waiting!